Friday, July 29, 2011

Looking For Peace

During this trying time, I am always on the lookout for something that gives me peace….here a couple of pictures that have done that for me.  Just wondering how many other people have noticed that Percy the sheep has been with us in Sidney, plus he managed to bring along one of his friends.  The other is sunset at Waubonsie, after a gloomy rainy day, we took Grace to the park to walk. She hadn’t been out there for awhile and it is one of her favorite places on earth (mine too!)  As I was getting out of the vehicle I noticed this shot….as I walked to the edge of the hill to take this shot, I had a sense of peace come over me, couldn’t help but feel God was saying, “Everything will be OK!”

IMAG0162

IMAG0174 

Thanks Be to God!                                                        

     Scott

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Scott for helping us see a new perspective. It helps to see the many blessings we have in our life.

    ReplyDelete