Sunday, December 2, 2012

Student Profile, Katelyn Johnson

mailbox-276

Hi everyone!  This year I’m a senior at the University of Iowa.  I plan on graduating in May, with a BA in English, a complete 180 from the Pre-Med focus that I started college with.  Until I graduate, I will be finishing up with classes and job hunting, mainly in the big cities in the Midwest or on the East Coast.  As of now, I am planning on working for a few years in college admissions or academic advising before returning to graduate school to get my Masters in teaching or higher education.  I’ve loved my experience at the University of Iowa and I wouldn’t change it for the world.  However, I’m also really excited about graduating and taking the next step forward in my life.

Katelyn Johnson

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant

College Transition, Iowa Link Program

Undergraduate English Student

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

University of Iowa

Iowa City, Iowa

Katie would love to hear from you! Here is her address:

Katelyn Johnson

332 Linn Street Place- #416

Iowa City, Iowa 52240

The congregation of Percival Community Church wishes Katie every success as she pursues her chosen career.

No comments:

Post a Comment