Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Card Making

Those of us who got together to make some Christmas cards had a great time.  Thank you Joan and Marcia for sharing all your supplies and talent with us!  Even Pastor Blaine joined in the fun, he was pretty proud of his creations and rightly so!  You can click on images to enlarge.

lpcp 978

lpcp 979

lpcp 980

You know how it is when you are so involved in what you are doing that you tend to forget things, well I forgot to take some pictures of all the different cards everyone made so all I could do when I got home was was to show you the ones I made. Marcia gave me a couple she had done, the one that says “Believe” and the white card was to show what you can do when you use a embossing tool.

lpcp 985

There has been a rumor that we may have another card making party in our future, perhaps New Year’s or possibly a Valentine one so if you missed out on the fun this time be sure to join in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment