Monday, July 6, 2015
Phyllis Greedy will celebrate her 90th birthday on July 12th. Her family is asking that people do Random Acts of Kindness in her honor. Please post your Random Act of Kindness on the following facebook page:
or send it to
They are hoping to have at least 90 posts!
Here are just a few examples of ways to spread some kindness.
- Deliver fresh-baked cookies to a neighbor or friend.
- Bring flowers to someone.
- Offer to baby-sit for free.
- Pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the drive-through.
- Pay for someone’s meal.
- Send a note of encouragement to someone.
- Give another driver your parking spot.
- Give a treat to the postman or delivery person.
- Pay a visit to someone.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Slip a $20 bill to someone who you know is struggling financially.
- Offer to give someone a ride somewhere.
- Volunteer your help.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
- Donate to a charity.
Simply giving someone a smile is a perfect way to brighten someone’s day. Just imagine the amount of happiness you can spread in a lifetime!