Monday, August 10, 2015

Sunday, August 9th

Everyone who was present in church Sunday was blessed to hear the beautiful voice of Haley Kessinger. She played the piano and sang, “I Will Rise.”  I had never heard that song before and it is absolutely beautiful.  I wish I would have taken a picture but I was so in awe of her beautiful voice and wonderful piano playing that it just escaped me. She is truly blessed with a wonderful talent.

After church we were all invited to fellowship at the beautiful home of Lynn and Barb Handy. It was very gracious of the Handy’s to open their home to us all.  We had some very nice refreshments and everyone enjoyed visiting. A big thank you to Lynn and Barb.

Remember the Birthday Gathering this month will be at Cubby’s Thursday, August 20th at 11:30 am.

Click on the following link to listen to the song, “I Will Rise”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8w7mGug0c

No comments:

Post a Comment