Saturday, March 23, 2019

Church Service

There will be a community church service tomorrow, Sunday, March 24, in Hamburg at the elementary school at 11:00. Please pass on this information.

Here are a few more pictures. Photos are from Facebook, don't always know who took the photo to give photo credit to but hopefully they won't mind as I know we are all concerned about everyone. You can click on pics to enlarge.
Here is a picture of the Percival Fire Department. You can see the side of the church right beside it.















Mary Zach shared a picture of their farm. The bin and machine sheds look ok. Their house is a few miles from here and is ok.

  















Here is Dave and Beth Lueth's family farm.

























Here is the Nebraska City bridge looking towards the Iowa side.

 





















  There are several of our church families that are displaced right now.  I am only able to share information that has been given to me. This flood has affected so many people, farms and businesses. I am seeing and hearing about different situations daily and it breaks by heart. I do know I can tell you this with absolute certainty, the outpouring of love, kindness and generosity I myself have witnessed is just indescribable. To see people helping people when they themselves are in need of help.......I just can't even form words. Continued prayers for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment