Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday, January 24, 2021

 


Good Morning everyone! I see that we have a Winter storm warning from 6 am Monday to 3 am Tuesday. Heavy snow expected with accumulations of 6 to 12 inches.  So yes, January is in the air! ~ Mindy

********************************************************

January 23-24


Remember to thank God for answered prayers. I am so grateful we made it through Inauguration Day without any violence. Pray for President Biden and all our elected officials. 


If you are 65 or older and live in Fremont County, you can call one of these places to get on the waiting list for a Covid 19 vaccine:
Grape Community Hospital 712-382-1515
Fremont County Public Health 712-374-2685 

 

Here are this week's videos:

I Can Only Imagine

You Raise Me Up

~Mary

********************************************************

  Looking through past photos of church and church gatherings, I thought it might be nice to share one or two every Sunday, calling it, "Captured Moments from the Past."
Here's today's captured moments..
.


*******************************************************  

I came across this picture on Instagram posted by Daniela Behr.  I've always thought fresh flowers and snow are so pretty together so when I saw this cute snowman with a fresh flower bouquet, I found it adorable and wanted to share.

It made me think of this photo I took years ago with flowers in the watering can amid the snow.


And this photo I took one year when I plopped some flowers on the fresh fallen snow. It's such a pretty contrast.  Flowers in the snow remind us Winter is not forever. ~ Mindy

********************************************************

Percy's Tidbit

 

Seasons change. God never does.

********************************************************

 This week and always,

Bring love wherever you go.  Shine light wherever it's dark.  Leave blessings wherever you've been.  Be kind wherever you are.  ~ Mary Davis 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment