Monday, April 1, 2013

Student of the Month Jacob Raymond

Jacob is the son of Rusty and Mindy Raymond.

I am getting closer to receiving my Associates Degree in Criminal Justice at Iowa Western Community College.

I enjoy my classes, living in Council Bluffs and meeting and making new friends along the way. I am also working part time to help with expenses.  As of now I am unsure of what direction I will take upon completion of my degree.  I have really appreciated the gift of money and words of encouragement the church has given to me.  It definitely means a lot!

Here is Jacob’s address if you would like to send him notes of encouragement  The congregation of Percival Community Church wishes Jacob every success in this academic year.

Jacob Raymond, 1102 Marshall Ave.,  Apt. a7,   Council Bluffs, IA  51503

                                                   

                                             

mailbox-276

No comments:

Post a Comment