Monday, September 30, 2013

Pastor’s Thoughts

On October 24th, 1976; Dale and I with our two sons Daniel 3 years old and Aaron 9 months pulled our car and U-Haul trailer in front of our new home in Mills, Wyoming where we began my pastoral ministry at Mills Baptist Church, a small congregation of 45 to 50 members.

Thirty seven years later the service to the Lord continues at Percival Community Church among another congregation of loving, supportive and faithful people of God.

For me, the years have been all to fleeting but the opportunities to serve 9 congregations in good times and difficult times has been the greatest blessing of my life.

To realize that God could call and use me as an agent of His love, grace and message of salvation is often overwhelming.  All I can say is “Glory to God, Praise the Lord and Thank You Jesus for all you have done.

To each and every person of the Percival Community Church; thank you for your friendship and let us continue in the work and labor on behalf of the Kingdom of God.

Pastor Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment