Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sharing Memories

As a child my parents and I spent Christmases in Quebec, Canada with my dad’s family.  It was always a very white Christmas and after a wonderful meal, we all walked to midnight mass.  We’d open presents when we got back to my aunt’s house after church.  I loved the tradition and the pageantry of the service which was all in french.  Nancy Hurst

Memory 1:  When watching WOWTV news and listening to Christmas music during the Christmas season, memories flood back to when Grace was in NICU in Methodist Hospital in Omaha.  When I was there with her coming off the elevator into the sitting room, Channel 6 was always on TV’s and while driving to the hospital I always listened to the Christmas station.

Memory 2:  Christmas Eve, we always went to Grandma and Grandpa Zach’s house after church service when I was a kid.  We had chili and cinnamon rolls.  To this day we still continue that tradition.  Sara Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment