Tuesday, July 7, 2020

How Does Your Garden Grow Part 4

Hello everyone! Hope this day finds you doing well.  There has been a pause in the picture sending so I thought I would share a few photos from my camera roll..

I'm going to start off with these little miniature fairy garden pots I made a few years back.  These work great for when you don't have a lot of space or if you just want to keep your gardening simple. They are so fun to create and the possibilities are endless.  Remember to leave room in your garden for the Fairies to dance!



 You can even be inspired while doing your laundry!
Don't forget to hang your wash out to dry....or in this case, your flower!


For some reason my flowers this year just aren't blooming well.  My cone flowers finally starting showing themselves.  These are one of my favorites!


My black-eyed susans, another favorite, are being stubborn. So here is a picture from last year.



My window box was beautiful one year....



Here is a share from this year....My mom's Mandevilla . They are always so pretty.



Going to leave you with a fun little recipe should you like to surprise your family or friends. I made these pudding dirt cups one year, so much fun and aren't they adorable to look at? What a fun treat for a garden gathering or to make and take to your gardening friends!  Click HERE for the recipe. 
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life!


Please continue to send in your garden and landscape photos! Everyone has really been enjoying them!

Also, this week on the blog, we will be connecting with an old friend! Check back!


Joy for your day,
Mindy
Percival Church Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment