Thursday, July 9, 2020

An Old Friend...

Many times I have thought about how long it has been since we have heard from our dear friend Percy (short for Percival).  For those of you that don't know Percy, let me introduce him.  Percy is a long time member of the Percival Community Church.. Percy likes to inspire and uplift.  He is one of God's sheep...literally!  Percy is just like many of us, known to stray once in awhile, but just as you and me, when he gets to straying, he gets yanked back into the fold by our Shepherd. Percy says the Shepherd has told him many times to be a constant reminder that each one of us is one of God's sheep. So when you see his picture or hear his name, you should be reminded of that very fact.  We are all God's sheep, displaced or not, we are still under His watchful care. Watch for Percy as he will once again be sharing little bits of inspiration and little thoughts to ponder. Thank you Percy for reconnecting with us and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hi everyone! I'm Percival, but you can call me "Percy."  It's nice to be back!  I know we have sure been going through some mighty different times and have not always been able to gather as we would like and for that reason I wish to leave you with this little thought.....

"To send a letter (card, text,call, email) is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart."     
                                                                ~ Phyllis Theroux


I wish to leave you with another beautiful song, a good start to any day....
Click HERE to listen....

With every breath that I am able, I will sing of The Goodness of God ~ Bethel Music

 

Mindy
Percival Church Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment