Sunday, June 1, 2014

Congratulations Aaron Zach!

20140601_110147_resized

Aaron Zach graduated from Iowa Western Community College with an Associates Degree in  Sports Media Technology.  He is the son of Jan & Mary Zach.  Aaron wrote the following:

 

I have been “living the dream” for the last two years as a student at Iowa Western Community College.  Last fall, I traveled to Texas, Georgia, Arkansas, North Dakota, Illinois, and all over Iowa to shoot the IWCC football games for live online broadcasts.  Since January, I have been an intern at KETV.  I worked with Andy Kendeigh and Thor Tripp.  We covered the Creighton and Nebraska basketball teams as they made their runs for the NCAA championship.  Probably the most exciting day for me was the day the brackets were announced and I got to meet Doug McDermott.  One day I was totally surprised  when I walked into the KETV station and someone asked if I was Thor Tripp’s brother.  I guess we look a lot alike.

I want to thank the Percival Church members and Pastor Blaine for your continued support.  I appreciate all of your encouraging words and the money you have given me.  ~ Aaron

20140601_105635_resized

Here is Aaron with his look alike, Thor Tripp.

20140601_105804_resized

20140601_110332_resized

20140601_105906_resized

Thank you Aaron for allowing us to share these pictures. Everyone here at the church is very proud of you and wishes you all the best!

We would also like to say Congratulations to a couple more Graduates.

~  Pv-2 Garett Graham United States National Guard Training.  Receiving sharp Shooter award and the Sgt. Major coin for his company.  He is the grandson of Jerry & JoAnn Birkby

~  Aaron Tiemeyer Bachelor of Arts-History Morningside College, Sioux City, IA.   He is the grandson of Joan Tiemeyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment