Thursday, June 25, 2020

How Does Your Garden Grow Part 2

 If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
          -- Eleonora Duse

  Sharing more pictures of pretty flowers, gardens, landscapes, etc. 

First up we have a beautiful view of Dave and Beth Lueth's campsite at the river, looks so relaxing and peaceful! 

Next are some pictures from my sister in law Linda Sears. I especially like the old bicycle adorned with flowers.




My cousin is a photographer and is always taking beautiful pictures.  Here are a couple of local landscape photos. 



Thought I would share a couple more photos I took last year.
A fresh bouquet in a piece of Blue Willow.


 Morning Glory growing on the arbor.

Remember to send Mary Zach or myself your photos!


May nature's blessings fill your heart, 

Mindy
Percival Church blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment